Watch our virtual tour
Set in the heart of England, we are easily accessible from the M40, and within easy reach of Birmingham, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa, with rail links direct to London and the rest of the country.
From safe, bright and airy meeting rooms, we provide hybrid connectivity to meetings across the globe. Let us look after your corporate event, away-day, conference or dinner.
Our staff are expert at safely delivered client entertaining.
Our rural setting is bound to inspire colleagues to think creatively, while the grandeur and sophistication of the galleries will impress prospective clients. We know that every event is unique and will work with you to ensure your event runs smoothly and remains safe. Our dedicated team of event planners will help turn your vision into reality.
We create tailored packages to meet your needs and expectations, alongside our new customer commitment to ensure delegate safety.
- Space and Social Distancing –use our outdoor spaces, and observe our strict social distancing measures and clear signage around the venue
- Hygiene and Cleanliness – new and improved cleaning procedures and a high level of hand sanitiser dispensers available where you need them
- Contact Free Catering – discuss with our approved chefs your catering requirements, we can ensure your Covid Secure catering is delivered with style and maintaining our promise of fresh local produce
- Enhanced Technology – increased options for clients, including video conferencing, live streaming and virtual tours – we are boosting the wifi across the venue.
- Staff Fully Trained – all staff working to new operational procedures and have PPE tailored to their role
- Communication – regular updates from our events team throughout the planning process
We are excited to be opening again to our corporate business and we look forward to welcoming you to Compton Verney soon. We are able to show you round in a careful and socially distanced way enabling you to see the beautiful venue inside and out and to discuss your plans for your event.
Do contact us on 01926 645521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to visit. In the meantime, please watch our video tour above.Make an Enquiry
Named after the 18th century architect, Robert Adam, the Adam Hall is the jewel of the Compton Verney estate. Featuring large windows, an ornate marble floor, grand pillars and high ceilings, it exudes timeless elegance. It accommodates all table layouts, and also works well as an exhibition space.
Meeting capacity: 100
Dinner capacity: 100 on round tables or 150 on long college style tables
Standing reception capacity: 150
The main house is home to a world-class collection of artworks making the galleries perfect for more intimate celebrations. Guests can sip champagne amongst the grandeur of Renaissance Naples and enjoy predinner canapés whilst admiring works from the Holy Roman Empire.
Dinner capacity 44
Standing reception capacity 150
British Portraits Gallery
Dinner capacity 30
The Old Servants Hall
An intimate and versatile space that is ideal for meetings, receptions and dinner parties. It can be set up in theatre, boardroom or cabaret style layouts.
Dinner capacity 40
Meeting capacity 40
Standing reception capacity 60
Our stunning, historic setting at Compton Verney has the flexibility to host major events outside in the beautiful ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped parkland.
The West Lawn has an area in excess of 2,000m², which is an ideal location for temporary structures – perfect for product launches, large-scale corporate hospitality, open-air theatre, antique fairs or fun days.
Our Lakeside Lawns and Old Town Meadow offer alternative spaces with outstanding lakeside views and lots of space, can also accommodate marquees and activities to cater for larger events.