Self Guided Visits
Explore Compton Verney with your school group. Bursting with inspiration from a diverse range of modern and historic artists. With a refreshing programme of changing exhibitions throughout the year and six galleries of permanent works, there’s plenty to see and do that will fill your sketch book and inspire your own creativity.
Details of our current exhibitions can be found here.
- Use our learning spaces to deliver creative workshops that you can’t do in the classroom.
- Log onto our free wi-fi
- Download the Bloomberg Connects app. Here you can discover Compton Verney and find out more before you visit
- Enjoy a picnic at the back of the house or book an inside space for pack lunches
- Chat to the front of house team about the exhibitions, artworks and any queries you might have during your visit
- Use our resources to support and plan your day
Capacity varies, depending on your requirements. Get in touch with us to see how we can support your self-led visit. All schools must book advance with the learning team.
Get in touch for more information and to book.
Tel: 01926 645 552
£7 per pupil (minimum charge £85)
Teachers/accompanying adults free
This includes entry into the exhibition and permanent collections
Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4
Artists, Composition, Exhibitions, Image, Mixed Media, Narrative, Pattern, Portraits, Textiles