Community Access Scheme
The Community Access Scheme at Compton Verney is a group annual membership for organisations that provide services directly to people who face barriers to visiting Compton Verney independently. These barriers could be, but are not limited to, physical, sensory, psychological, or social barriers.
The scheme is for your service users and their accompanying carers or support workers.
Please note that being a member does not entitle you to free entry to any ticketed events or workshops, nor does it guarantee the availability of tickets to any such events or workshops.
Who is eligible?
Organisations who provide services to people who face barriers to visiting independently;
- older people who require support
- people aged 17 – 25 (under 18’s are free)
- people who have a learning, physical and/or sensory impairment
- people who have mental health conditions
- people living with dementia
- members of society who are otherwise marginalized, excluded, vulnerable or isolated
Your organisation must also be one of the following:
- a registered charity
- a community interest company (CIC)
- a community benefit society
- an organisation that provides services directly to people who face barriers to visiting Compton Verney
Benefits of a Membership
– Access to high quality art exhibitions and green spaces during opening hours
– A place for you and your group to visit together
– Member newsletters
– Free car parking
– Group service users can visit without essential carers where deemed appropriate by the group
The membership is valid for 12 months or when you reach the total number of 60 admissions.
60 admissions/adults for £25 (incl vat)
Under 18’s are free and don’t count towards admission use.
Essential carers accompanying adult visitors with additional support needs are admitted free of charge and this does not count towards your 60 visitor admissions.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Enquiries about the scheme can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 645 500 or by post to: Membership Department, Compton Verney, Warwickshire, CV35 9HZ