Call Out for Contributors to the Creative Learning Programme
We are looking for new people to join our creative learning team in 2022! If you are an experienced artist and educator who can help us develop an exciting, new and diverse creative Learning & Engagement Programme please get in touch!
About this role:
We’re looking for freelance creative educators who can contribute and help us develop a high-quality programme of activity. We are looking for interactive, educational, thought-provoking engagement that connects with existing and new communities and makes full use of our indoor and outdoor spaces.
We have a dynamic and exciting programme of exhibitions, courses, workshops and grounds projects ahead of us and we would love to hear from you!
We welcome all creatives, including those but not limited to, who work in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Painting or mark making
- Outdoor Learning/ environment or sciences
We encourage individuals who are underrepresented this includes, but is not limited to: young people who identify as LGBTQIA+; neurodivergent; disabled; having a migrant or refugee experience, Black, Asian or ethnically diverse.
- Demonstrable, successful, experience leading creative projects with children, young people and adults
- Be able to work and communicate effectively with Compton Verney team and external partners
- Be confident managing groups in formal and informal settings
- Have experience of planning and delivering engaging and inspiring participatory workshops
- Be able to produce high quality creative experiences with participants
- Have experience of project planning and working to deadlines
- Be able to work within budgets
- Champion accessibility and inclusivity
- Have or be willing to complete an enhanced DBS check and preferably register with the Gov Update Service
- Experience or knowledge of working with under-represented groups
- Knowledge or experience of working in outdoor settings
- Arts Award advisor trained/experience of delivering Arts Award projects
A little about us
Compton Verney Art Gallery and Park, nine miles from Stratford upon Avon, is a stunning location where art and landscape meet. Boasting a nationally-accredited art gallery and a ‘Capability’ Brown designed park of 120 acres, Compton Verney has six permanent art collections. We’re able to offer to visitors of all ages a place for discovery, play and reflection, somewhere to have fun, explore, learning and experience.
Founded with the mission to make art, culture and a natural environment accessible to all, this is a place for exciting exhibitions of the highest quality, world class collections ranging from ancient Chinese bronzes to British and European fine and decorative arts, to British Folk Art and 20th century design. It is also a place where people enjoy and engage with the natural environment and heritage through contemporary experiences.
How to apply:
To apply, please complete and return a Creative Education Registration Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to email@example.comCreative Education Registration form
In order to aid forward planning, we ask that you submit your registration by Feb 21st 2022.
Applications will be reviewed and acknowledged on receipt. Our Programme Co-ordinator will contact successful applicants w/c 28th Feb, for an informal discussion about joining the database.