HELP MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
As a registered charity, our volunteers mean the world to us. They help to make Compton Verney thrive.
We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds and interests and provide lots of support and training to help volunteers to get the most out of the role.
Many of the volunteer roles involve working with the public, telling the wonderful stories about what makes Compton Verney so special. So, if you love talking to people and fancy giving us a hand, we’d love to have you on board.
As part of the team you will:
• Support the Charity and its mission to provided opportunities for the community
• Receive a Compton Verney membership
• Receive discount in the shop
• Meet new people and experience life in a busy visitor attraction
• Be reimbursed for your travel expenses up to £11 per day
• Support an extraordinary venue and be part of unique events, exhibitions and park land
• Become part of the community and help to build a sustainable future
• Be invited to attend Staff and Volunteer events such as the summer BBQ and Christmas Party
• Receive the latest news via a monthly internal newsletter for staff and volunteers
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
We encourage and welcome volunteers from all walks of life however, depending upon the nature of the volunteer role some may have an age limit, or require a certain skill or ability.
Please view the FAQs to find out more about eligibility.
If you require any additional support, please provided us with some information on the signup form.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Take a look at the current opportunities and see if there’s one that catches your eye.
Contact us at email@example.com
We’d still love to hear from you if none of the available roles match your skills. Please send us some information on your experience, interests and availability via the enquiry form.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We’ll respond to your enquiry and arrange a first meeting, usually via a phone call or zoom.
If that all works out, you’ll complete the volunteer registration forms and we’ll invite you to an induction and training day, where we’ll go through all you need to know about Compton Verney and the role. Then, just turn up on you first agreed date and we’ll get you started. Simple!
Please check out our FAQs if you have any questions.