HELP MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
Volunteer support is vital for us, as a registered charity, we have limited resources but our ambitions and standards are high. We offer a unique working environment and a variety of roles across the organisation that supports us in achieving our aims. We’re a relatively small but friendly and supportive team, with people from lots of different backgrounds and interests. Many of the volunteer roles involve working with the public, so if you love talking to people and fancy giving us a hand, we’d love to have you on board. It enables us to engage with the public and broaden the range of services we provide.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at our volunteering page! We’re currently take a short break from recruiting new volunteers and will be looking to reopening recruitment in March 2022. If you would like to register and be contacted in the future, please complete the enquiry form below.
As part of the team you will:
• Support the Charity and its mission to provided opportunities for the community
• Receive a Compton Verney membership
• Receive discount in the shop
• Meet new people and experience life in a busy visitor attraction
• Be reimbursed for your travel expenses up to £11 per day
• Support an extraordinary venue and be part of unique events, exhibitions and park land
• Become part of the community and help to build a sustainable future
• Be invited to attend Staff and Volunteer events such as the summer BBQ and Christmas Party
• Receive the latest news via a monthly internal newsletter for staff and volunteers
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
We encourage and welcome volunteers from all walks of life however, depending upon the nature of the volunteer role some may have an age limit, or require a certain skill or ability.
Please view the FAQs to find out more about eligibility.
If you require any additional support, please provided us with some information on the signup form.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Take a look at the current opportunities and see if there’s one that catches your eye.
Complete our Volunteer Enquiry Form.
We’d still love to hear from you if none of the available roles match your skills. Please send us some information on your experience, interests and availability via the enquiry form.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We’ll respond to your enquiry and arrange a first meeting, usually via a phone call or zoom.
If that all works out, you’ll complete the volunteer registration forms and we’ll invite you to an induction and training day, where we’ll go through all you need to know about Compton Verney and the role. Then, just turn up on you first agreed date and we’ll get you started. Simple!
Please check out our FAQs if you have any questions.