HELP MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
Volunteering is a great way to meet others and be part of the community, build your confidence and gain a new skill.
Volunteer support is vital for us, as a registered charity, we have limited resources but our ambitions and standards are high. We offer a unique working environment and a variety of roles across the organisation that supports us in achieving our aims. We’re a relatively small but friendly and supportive team, with people from lots of different backgrounds and interests. Many of the volunteer roles involve working with the public, so if you love talking to people and fancy giving us a hand, we’d love to have you on board. It enables us to engage with the public and broaden the range of services we provide.
As part of the team you will
- Receive a Compton Verney membership
- Receive the latest news via a fortnightly newsletter for staff and volunteers
- Meet new people and experience life in a busy visitor attraction
- Be reimbursed for your travel expenses up to £11 per day
- Support an extraordinary venue and be part of unique events, exhibitions and park land
- Become part of the community and help to build a sustainable future
- Be invited to attend Staff and Volunteer events such as the summer BBQ and Christmas Party
HOW DO I JOIN?
Take a look at the current opportunities and see if there’s one that catches your eye.
Complete a Volunteer Registration Form and send to email@example.com
Please provide some details for two referees who we may contact.
We’d still love to hear from you if none of the available roles match your skills. Please send us some information on your experience, interests and availability.DOWNLOAD A VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We’ll respond to your email and invite you in for a chat.
If that all works out, we’ll invite you to an induction day where we’ll go through all you need to know about Compton Verney and the role. Then, just turn up on you first agreed date and we’ll get you started. Simple!