Benefactors, Patrons, Supporters | Corporate Membership and Sponsorship
Find out how you can join, give, volunteer and advocate while enjoying exclusive benefits and access, as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping toddlers create, families interact, and the elderly connect.
Benefactors, Patrons and Supporters
Have you enjoyed visiting Compton Verney and watching it grow over the years? As a higher-level member, you will receive unlimited access to our permanent and changing exhibitions plus a range of exclusive offers and events. Most importantly, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to support a unique regional asset which inspires, educates and entertains.
Bronze – From £2000, Silver – From £5000, Gold – From £10000
Enjoy all the benefits of Patrons, plus:
- A curator tour of another gallery or park (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- 3 complimentary exhibition catalogues per year (Silver and Gold)
- Behind-the-scenes private tour for Benefactor plus five guests (Silver and Gold)
- Private tour of Compton Verney for up to 25 guests (Gold)
Enjoy all the benefits of Supporters, plus:
- Exclusive Patron and Benefactor Dinners
- Priority parking
- Opportunity to book for our international tours
- Unlimited guest passes – bring a friend whenever you visit
- Acknowledgement of your support in the gallery
- Unlimited free entry to exhibitions, the parkland, house and grounds, and permanent collections
- Six guest passes, giving access to all of the above
- Invitations to exhibition opening night parties
- 10% discount in Compton Verney’s shop, café and restaurant
- Monthly e-bulletins and our regular e-magazine, Inside Compton Verney
Membership is valid for one year (access to Compton Verney during normal opening hours).
Membership is non-transferable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01926 645547 for further information.
Compton Verney Benefactor, Paul Cooney, explaining why he chooses to support the gallery explained, ‘I support Compton Verney so I can put something back – it offers the kind of quality that I’d need to go to London to see; if I want it to be here for me I recognise that I’ve got to play a part in making sure it is.’