COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Guidelines
01 JUL 2020
Over the past few weeks we have opened our Park and Welcome Centre and from 7 July we are delighted to announce the reopening of our House and Galleries. Whilst this is excellent news we have had to develop a new socially distanced model for the venue to ensure your safety and that of our staff. We have introduced a new system of pre-bookable timed tickets to restrict the numbers in the gallery spaces and also to collect visitor data to comply with government requirements.
As an organisation we have implemented the following measures to ensure your safety and comfort:
- Maintaining 2 metre social distancing across the whole site
- One-way system around the gallery spaces
- Contacltess or card payments only
- Contactless scanning of Membership cards and protective perspex till screening
- Hand sanitiser available on entry to the Welcome Centre, galleries and across the site
- Regularly cleaned and sanitised toilet facilities
- Lockers will not be available, please keep your belongings with you or leave in your car at your own risk
Our main gift shop in the house will be open and for the short term our café remains closed however we hope this will reopen as soon as possible.
19 JUN 2020
Following the latest Government and Public Health England advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are pleased to confirm that we are opening our Welcome Centre, taking contactless payments only from Tue 23 Jun to add to our current Grounds offer. Current Members and Local Pass Holders do not need to purchase a Grounds Pass. Toilet Facilities are available and are cleaned after every use.
29 MAY 2020
Following the latest Government and Public Health England advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are pleased to confirm that we are opening our grounds for Members, Local Pass Holders and Grounds Pass Holders from Tue 2 Jun.
The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority and we’ve introduced some new guidelines to support this.
– Limit the number of visitors to site so there is plenty of space for all
– Provide hand sanitiser stations for everyone to use
– Give you a warm welcome at a safe distance
Help us by:
– Maintaining a social distance by staying two metres apart from anyone outside your household
– Following government guidelines and keeping groups to a maximum of six people
– Staying at home if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with have had symptoms of coronavirus in the last 14 days
– Supporting our staff and following their guidance during your visit