Home Education visits
Home education groups are welcome to book for any of our schools programmes. All our programmes are available on the learning section of our website. If you have any questions about the programmes or ideas you would like to incorporate on your visit please contact us to discuss possibilities.
Cost of the visit
Visits are £6 per child for all school age children. All groups of 12 children or less will be subject to a minimum charge of £75.
We allow 1 free adult for every 4 children. All addition adults are £6.
For groups of 12 children or less 3 free adults will be allowed.
|Number of children||Number of free adults|
|12 or less||3|
|13 – 16||4|
|17 – 20||5|
|21 – 24||6|
|25 – 28||7|
|28 – 32||8|
Important information for your visit
- When you arrive please gather in the carpark and then walk up to the gallery as a group
- Please be aware that children with need all day supervision during their visit with a minimum of 1 adult per 5 children for primary aged children and 1 adult per 10 children for secondary aged children
- A member of the learning team will lead the gallery and practical activities. Adults accompanying the children are responsible for ensuring they behave appropriately at all times
- Please read the teachers’ pack for your chosen programme before your visit to ensure you dress appropriately or bring any equipment (aprons etc.) needed for your chosen session
- Prior to your visit please make us aware of any members of your group who have a disability, special needs or any other additional requirements or so we can make all necessary arrangements